If you are having trouble accessing a website on your phone, or getting it to load in a format that you can read and navigate, I have some tricks that you can try:
- Use the prefix "wap" in the URL
- Use the prefix "m" in the URL
- Use the prefix "xhtml" in the URL
- Use the index "/pda" after the domain in the URL
- Use the top-level domain ".mobi"
I am not a web developer, so if there are any web developers out there that want to clarify, correct, or expand on my post, please feel free to add a comment.