Saturday, February 02, 2008

i wireless Launches HTC Touch

I'd like to apologize once again for my lack of postings for the past several months. We are almost done putting our house back together (Anyone with drywall finishing experience interested in doing a little mudding, taping and skim-coating?) and I expect to resume more regular postings in the next month or two.
Since there seems to be so much interest in the HTC Touch, and I happened to be up at this ungodly hour, I felt I needed to throw up a posting announcing the launch of the HTC Touch. This device is now available for sale on the i wireless website and in company retail stores. It will be available in select, high-volume dealers on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

How fast does the Touch "feel"? I've used a few Windows Mobile phones and have usually been pretty disappointed by the performance. I've heard that the Touch is pretty sluggish, too. What do you think?

BTW, my iPhone is running lickity-split on the "trial EDGE" in Fort Madison! Fast enough to use to post this comment at least....

Phillip Luebke said...

I honestly have not used the HTC Touch, so I cannot answer that for you. Perhaps one of my five readers out there has and would be willing to share his/her experiences.

Anonymous said...

Do you know which model Touch i wireless is offering? I.e., p3450 vs p3452?

Phillip Luebke said...

It's the North American GSM version of the Touch (FCC ID: NM8EFN).