Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm All A-Twitter!


Twitter lets you broadcast what you are doing to anyone who is interested anytime and anywhere. As a member of Generation X, I think I'm a bit older than the target market for Twitter. I've heard that John Edwards uses Twitter to update potential voters on his whereabouts, but I can't imagine there are too many people who want to know what I am up to RIGHT NOW...or RIGHT NOW...or RIGHT NOW. My life is just too boring, and all of my friends are too preoccupied with their own families to worry about what I am up to. But based on the level of addiction my step-kids had/have with instant messaging, Facebook and MySpace, I can see the attraction for those of you younger that me. Try it out on your mobile phone at http://m.twitter.com.

1 comment:

Zalaster said...

I recently switched to iwireless and have been on twitter for a while. I use text a lot but next the mobile web.

How do you interact with twitter via text on iwireless then? It does not appear to support the 40404 number.